Handbook of Steel Construction – 11th Edition
Handbook of Steel Construction – 11th Edition 2016
The Handbook of the Steel Construction contains detailed information on the design and detailing of structural steel in metric units.
The 11th Edition has been updated to reflect changes to CSA S16-14 and the structural section data. It is intended to be used in conjunction with the National Building Code of Canada 2015.
Member design tables are based on steel grades ASTM A992, A572 Grade 50, A913 Grade 65, A500 Grade C and CSA G40.21-350W.
The contents include:
Part 1 - CSA Standard S16-14, "Design of Steel Structures"
Part 2 - CISC Commentary on S16-14
Part 3 - Connections and Tension Members
Part 4 - Compression Members
Part 5 - Flexural Members
Part 6 - Properties and Dimensions
Part 7 - CISC Code of Standard Practice (8th Edition) and Miscellaneous Data
Part 8 - General Index
Updates since the 10th Edition:
- Readily available wide-flange sizes are highlighted in yellow colour throughout the book.
- Updated design data for twist-off bolt assemblies and direct tension indicators.
- A new design table for all-bolted single-angle beam connections.
- New tables for columns produced to ASTM A913 Grade 65 steel.
- New tables for single-angle struts.
- Member design tables for angles and channels increased from 300 to 350 MPa yield stress.
- An extended range of Hollow Structural Section (HSS) sizes including large (Jumbo) sections.
- Updated provisions on Building Information Modelling (BIM).
PRICE FOR THE 11th EDITION IS $469.95
PRE-PAYMENT IS ESSENTIAL