Nelson Science Perspectives 10: Student Text with Online Student eBook EXTRA
Christy C. Hayhoe (Author), Doug D. Hayhoe (Author), Katharine K. Hayhoe (Author), Christine Adam-Carr (Author), Milan Sanader (Author), Martin Gabber (Author)
Best Value Bundle: Each Student Text purchase includes online access to the Student eBook EXTRA.
Nelson Science Perspectives 10 offers a variety of features that engage, motivate, and stimulate student curiosity while providing appropriate rigour suitable for Grade 10 academic students. Student interest and attention will be captured through a powerful blend of engaging content, impactful visuals, and the dynamic use of cutting-edge technology. Instructors will be able to create a dynamic learning environment through the use of the program's comprehensive array of multimedia tools for teaching and learning.
This visually engaging student resource includes:
• Newly written content developed for students in an age-appropriate and accessible language
• Real-world connections to science, technology, society, and the environment (STSE) that make the content relevant to students
• 100% match to the Ontario 2009 revised science curriculum
• A variety of short hands-on activities and more in-depth lab investigations
• Skills Handbook that provides support for the development of skills and processes of science, safety, and communication of science terms